There is always that woman. The hottest girl that all men cannot stop looking at. Everyone wants her. Even some women, however, not everyone gets her, right? Well, somebody does, so how does that mam do it? Well, let me share the answer to this question with you!
First of all, do not be a jerk. These women are approached by som idiots nearly all the time. They probably have had enough. Try to be normal. Ask them out! To some place they have never ever been to. And we do not mean the most expensive restaurant, we mean something cool!
For example, you can ask her to go with you to a concert of your favourite band! If she is interested, she will definitely want to find out more about you and your music style.
Just do not get nervous, she is just a girl, like any other. And, you simply have to try this, right?
Well, apart from overeating, do you know what other things can be making you fat? Sure, you probably have some basic idea, but do you know that late bedtime can also make you fat?
What do you think? Is it true?
Well, we know that we will probably disappoint you, but it is the truth! However, the good news is, you can now solve your problem by simply going to bed earlier! You have never thought that the solution to your problem would be this easy, have you?
Remember, each hour you spend watching TV shows late at night, is making your belly bigger. Just go to sleep and you will have more time in the morning to watch your favourite TV shows. In the end, it does not really matter whether you go to bed late, or wake up early, does it?
We bet that you do not want to use these tips in order to make yourself get drunk more quickly, right? Well, however, if you would like to know why it is sometimes that the alcohol has a more powerful effect on you, read this!
- When you switch time zones, it may mess with your circadian rhythm, which may result in your feeling more tired and drunk quicker.
- When you catch a cold and you become dehydrated.
- If you have been skipping gym recently, you may not be able to deal with alcohol the way you used to.
- Also, if you lost weight you need to realize that your body will probably not be able to handle as much alcohol as it used to.
- When you reach 25, you will slowly start losing your drinking abilities.
- And, if you have not been sleeping well, the last few days, do not expect yourself to be able to drink until the morning. First, get some rest and then celebrate!
So, now you know when the right time to avoid drinking is, are you going to follow these rules? Let us know!
So, it happened. You got fired. And there seems to be nothing you can do about it. It is time to pick your, stuff clear out your desk and go. Home. Home where you will sit down, clueless of what you should do, and grieve. Or not? Well, let me help you deal with this situation.
- First of all, give yourself some time to think it through. Do not start searching for your job immediately, however, do not put it off for too long.
- Now, analyze what happened. Why did you get fired? What was the reason? Be honest with yourself.
- Talk to someone about your previous job. Maybe a specialist, or a family member. Anyone! It will help you get over it.
- Now, realize that you will need some references. Analyze what you have. Use the good references. Always give contacts on people who were happy with your job.
- Be honest with your new employer, when it comes to talking about your old job and the reason why you got kicked out. Spare your potential employer the ugly details.
Good luck! We bet that you will be able to find a better job!
People lie. There is no doubt to it. We all do it, we all know it. And they lie especially when they are dating online. Because, we all want to look super cool, right? And if the person we are talking to does not know the truth, then it is even easier, is it not?
Luckily, we are here to tell you how to spot a liar!
First of all, try to be a little bit realistic. So you met a fantastic person that almost seems unreal with absolutely no flaws…. Well, the person may be lying.
If the photo is good, double check it. Watch out for the warning signs just like the photo where you cannot see her body, but only face, from shoulders up.
If she is telling you a lot of interesting stories, you may soon realize that they somehow do not add up. If she mentions the same thing but always describes it differently, that may be a warning sign.
Meet her in real life. Before you fall in love with some unreal person.
Just be careful and also, think about why it is that you attract this kind of people. Perhaps you might consider checking your profile.
You may not believe it but the fact is that the month when you were born actually affects your whole life! Would you like to know how? Just check out this list!
- If you were born in fall you are more likely to develop food allergies. It is due to the lack of D vitamin that babies born in fall suffer from.
- Also, kids born in fall are more likely to develop asthma.
- If you are born during the winter, you are unhappy.
- You are also more likely to be left-handed if you were born in winter.
Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma is a problem of those who were born in the spring.
- Autoimmune diseases are also a problem of babies born in the spring.
- And because babies born in the spring are exposed to sun during the first months of their life, they are also more likely to develop melanoma.
- And probably the saddest fact is that those who were born during the summer are more likely to commit suicide.
- Nearsightedness is also a problem of summer kids.
- And, if you suffer from mood swings, then you were probably born in the summer.
We know that it is hard, and sometimes nearly impossible to avoid junk food. And although we know that eating junk food is one of the worst things we can do, it does not make us change our ways. Luckily, there is something we can do, well, eat instead of junk food. Here are some examples of foods that are great supplements:
- Organic Stovetop Popcorn – instead of eating the normal popcorn, go for this alternative.
- Dried Fruit – is a great alternative for candy.
- Dark Chocolate – instead of buying an unhealthy chocolate bar, have some dark organic chocolate.
- Whole-Wheat Banana Bread – eat banana bread as a supplement of cake.
- Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges – if you like french fries, this is a great food to eat instead of them!
- Low-Calorie Sports Drinks – replace energy drinks with this supplement.
- Whole-Wheat Pita Pockets – as an alternative to potato chips.
- Mineral Water With Lime – instead of soda.
- Organic Probiotic Yogurt – for when you want an ice cream.
- Steel-Cut Oats – as a substitute to sugary cereals.
We know that you are no masseur, however, that does not mean you cannot give your girlfriend a good massage from time to time, does it? We know you can! And we want to help you do that. Because if you do this task right, she is going to love you even more than she did!
- Talk to her. Ask her where she has pain and focus on those spots.
- Prepare the room for a massage. Make it a quiet, peaceful place with lovely smell. Turn on some good, relaxing music, light some candles. She is going to love it!
- Speak to her. Inform her about what you are doing.
- Use good oil. Ask her about what scents she likes and make sure you have something prepared. Or, use her favourite lotion. Also, coconut oil is a great option! It smells delicious and is totally natural.
- Ask her about her body. Try to figure out which parts are the most stressed ones.
- Make sure that you do not stop in the meantime. She will wonder why and it will definitely not make her feel comfortable.
And, that is it! You can do it! Fingers crossed!
Are you sure that you know what you are eating? I mean, there are plenty of foods that are said to be healthy, however, they are actually not that healthy for you. So, how are you supposed to know whether the food you are eating is healthy? How can you be sure when so many lies are said? Well, just read this list of foods that are said to be healthy but are not. And then, you will know what to expect.
- Salad dressings. They are said to be healthy, however, they contain a lot of sugar.
- Buying low fat products. Low fat products also contain lots of sugar.
- Fruit juices. Those you find in supermarket are not fruit juices. They basically contain only chemicals which make them taste like fruit juices.
- Phytosterols. They should lower cholesterol level in your body. However, they also have some negative impact on it.
- Whole wheat products. Well, those that pretend to be whole wheat.
- Margarine. Beter eat less butter than replace it with margarine.
- Low carb snacks – diet coke, etc. These are not better than regular junk food.
- Sports drinks – these are made for athletes and contain way too much sugar.
If you cannot get a good sleep during the night, you can hardly be useful during the day, right? Having some proper rest is essential for you body and mind to recover and to get ready for what is to come. But what if you find it nearly impossible to fall asleep in the evening?
Well, that can be very uncomfortable, right?
And although it may sound a little bit crazy, it is actually quite a huge problem nowadays. However, just as any other problem, even this one can be solved! And do not worry, we are not talking about pills. Actually, there are some easy tricks that cen help you sleep better, so read on to find out about them!
- Start with your bed. Well, with the mattress. Find the one that is good for you.
- Go camping! It will fix your sleeping schedule. Without artificial lights, you will adjust your sleeping schedule to the more natural one.
- Always wake up at the same time.
- Avoid hitting the snooze button. It is probably the worst thing you can do. If you overcome the initial laziness and wake up when the alarm rings for the first time, you will find it much easier to get up every morning.
- Afer waking up, expose yourself to daylight.
- Have routine. Do the same things every night before you go to bed.
- Or, you might need some white noise! You know about all the fancy noises you can buy, right?
Well, sweet dreams! We do hope that you will find our tips helpful!