So, it happened. You got fired. And there seems to be nothing you can do about it. It is time to pick your, stuff clear out your desk and go. Home. Home where you will sit down, clueless of what you should do, and grieve. Or not? Well, let me help you deal with this situation.
- First of all, give yourself some time to think it through. Do not start searching for your job immediately, however, do not put it off for too long.
- Now, analyze what happened. Why did you get fired? What was the reason? Be honest with yourself.
- Talk to someone about your previous job. Maybe a specialist, or a family member. Anyone! It will help you get over it.
- Now, realize that you will need some references. Analyze what you have. Use the good references. Always give contacts on people who were happy with your job.
- Be honest with your new employer, when it comes to talking about your old job and the reason why you got kicked out. Spare your potential employer the ugly details.
Good luck! We bet that you will be able to find a better job!