Are you sure that you know what you are eating? I mean, there are plenty of foods that are said to be healthy, however, they are actually not that healthy for you. So, how are you supposed to know whether the food you are eating is healthy? How can you be sure when so many lies are said? Well, just read this list of foods that are said to be healthy but are not. And then, you will know what to expect.
- Salad dressings. They are said to be healthy, however, they contain a lot of sugar.
- Buying low fat products. Low fat products also contain lots of sugar.
- Fruit juices. Those you find in supermarket are not fruit juices. They basically contain only chemicals which make them taste like fruit juices.
- Phytosterols. They should lower cholesterol level in your body. However, they also have some negative impact on it.
- Whole wheat products. Well, those that pretend to be whole wheat.
- Margarine. Beter eat less butter than replace it with margarine.
- Low carb snacks – diet coke, etc. These are not better than regular junk food.
- Sports drinks – these are made for athletes and contain way too much sugar.