It does not matter whether it is your parent, your sibling or your partner. Losing a loved one is never easy and the recovery process is demanding. Here are some things that might help you if you are experiencing something similar.
- Everybody deals with this issue differently. No one can judge you for the way you feel and you should not judge yourself. If you want to listen to the music, listen to it. If you want to dance, dance. Do what makes you feel better.
- All the people, even those you do not know will want to pay respect.
- Maybe you will think that someone will be your support, however, they will not be, while those you would never expect will turn out to be great and supportive friends.
- Organizing a funeral will be the worst thing.
- The aftermath will be just as difficult as the funeral.
- You should be there for those who were the closest to the person. You do not have to say anything, just let them know that you are there for them.
- Your life will go on eventually. But that is absolutely okay.