We bet that you do not want to use these tips in order to make yourself get drunk more quickly, right? Well, however, if you would like to know why it is sometimes that the alcohol has a more powerful effect on you, read this!
- When you switch time zones, it may mess with your circadian rhythm, which may result in your feeling more tired and drunk quicker.
- When you catch a cold and you become dehydrated.
- If you have been skipping gym recently, you may not be able to deal with alcohol the way you used to.
- Also, if you lost weight you need to realize that your body will probably not be able to handle as much alcohol as it used to.
- When you reach 25, you will slowly start losing your drinking abilities.
- And, if you have not been sleeping well, the last few days, do not expect yourself to be able to drink until the morning. First, get some rest and then celebrate!
So, now you know when the right time to avoid drinking is, are you going to follow these rules? Let us know!