You may not believe it but the fact is that the month when you were born actually affects your whole life! Would you like to know how? Just check out this list!
- If you were born in fall you are more likely to develop food allergies. It is due to the lack of D vitamin that babies born in fall suffer from.
- Also, kids born in fall are more likely to develop asthma.
- If you are born during the winter, you are unhappy.
- You are also more likely to be left-handed if you were born in winter.
Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma is a problem of those who were born in the spring.
- Autoimmune diseases are also a problem of babies born in the spring.
- And because babies born in the spring are exposed to sun during the first months of their life, they are also more likely to develop melanoma.
- And probably the saddest fact is that those who were born during the summer are more likely to commit suicide.
- Nearsightedness is also a problem of summer kids.
- And, if you suffer from mood swings, then you were probably born in the summer.